Re: Decommissioning Training Course

Nolan,

I have attached the Course Syllabus to this e-mail.  I will also fax it to
you.  We are offering the TC due to lots of interest from the university
research reactor community.  We may (depending on demand) host another TC in
the Fall but do not have a good feel for whether there is adequate demand
right now.  Alot will depend on our response to this TC offering.  We would
welcome your participation!

                                Larry

PS Check the ANL DEP Home Page for details    http://www.dep.anl.gov/   and
click on "ANL Decomm TC"

At 08:31 AM 6/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Please facs me the course description and keep me on your information list.
>I am quite interested in attending the course or having one of my research
>engineers attend the course.

>Nolan E. Hertel, PhD, PE
>
>Professor of Nuclear Engineering and Health Physics
>G. W. Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
>	and
>Director, Neely Research Center
>Georgia Institute of Technology
>nolan.hertel@me.gatech.edu