Re: Re[2]: Open Radiation Safety Technician Position at UC Berke

What is the salary out there?
here at INEEL we pay close to $20/hr for Senior Rad Con Techs (3 years
experiance).

brian_methe@CCGATEWAY.AMC.EDU on 06/29/98 02:07:44 PM

Please respond to radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

To:   Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
cc:    (bcc: William F Miller/MILLERWF/LMITCO/INEEL/US)
Subject:  Re[2]: Open Radiation Safety Technician Position at UC Berke

Salary is low. I'll probably pay $30+K in upstate NY (Albany) where the
median
house costs about $105K.

Brian M. Methe'