Re: Brachytherapy Videos or 2X2 Slides

Bob:

I also train our nurses that take care of our brachytherapy patients and
have lots of 2x2 slides showing seeds, ribbons, needles, applicators, etc.
for Cs and Ir.  If interested, our media people can copy these for you (for
a nominal fee - sorry I have nothing in my budget for this).  Unfortunately,
I am off work for the next several weeks because of some recent surgery, so
if you are not in too big a hurry, I can send you a descriptive list of what
I have in a few weeks or so.

I also have a couple of videos, and I can get the names for those when I return.

Hope this helps,

Gerald Feldman
Radiation Safety Officer
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Orange, CA
gfeldman@uci.edu