NORM volume reduction contractors

Fellow RADsafers,

For one of our operating companies I am looking for oily sludge
(contaminated with Naturally Occurring Radionuclides) volume reduction
technologies. Can anyone of you provide me with a name (e-mail, phone
number, etc.) of a NORM contractor practicising this type of
techniques. As one likes to apply this technique offshore, a mobile
volume reduction is a first claim. Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind Regards, Gert Jonkers
CTAN - Analytical - Nuclear Measurement Techniques
http://sww.ksla.shell.nl/analytical/skills/nuclearmea/1.html
   Radiotracer applications,
   Gamma-transmission and Neutron BackScatter (NBS) measurements
   Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials (NORM)
   Radiological Protection Advice
Shell Research and Technology Centre, Amsterdam (SRTCA),
http://www.srtca.shell.nl/welcome.html
PO Box 38000, NL-1030 BN Amsterdam, the Netherlands
tel.        +31 - 20 - 630 3424
fax        +31 - 20 - 630 2911
e-mail   Gert.G.Jonkers@OPC.Shell.COM