Inhalation class default for ICRP 30

Radsafers:

I've been doing some pathway analysis for a project and need to use ICRP
26/30 methodology.  I  am unsure of the appropriate inhalation class to
use as a default when no specific information is available regarding
absorption type.  ICRP 72 provides recommended default absorption types
for F,M, and S (they generally recommend type M when all three absorption
types are possible).  It is appropriate to use these recommendations on
defaults and apply them to the D,W and Y inhalation classes in ICRP 30,
i.e. - can I use the absorption type M recommendation from ICRP 72 and
apply that to ICRP 30 using a class W compound?

Is there a source or reference for default absorption types that would
apply to ICRP 30?  My primary interest is for U and Pu isotopes where the
differences in DCFs between absorption types has an impact on my results.
 Any/all assistance would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
Andrew H. Thatcher, MSHP, CHP
Washington Department of Health
360-236-3255 voice