Nestles Nuclear Chocolate

Hello, RADSAFE.

Well, this weekend I went out and bought a few of those "horrible"
nuclear chocolate bars.  I have one as a keepsake and then we ate the
rest.  What an interesting candy.  It tasted "just" like a crunch
bar, but then all of a sudden the pop rocks kicked in.  It made for a
fizzy aftertaste.  I thought it was quite enjoyable and a lot of
fun to experience the "chain reaction" of the pop rocks.  I can see
why a few of the kids would say it's "nuclear".  Lots of fun and
flavor in a little chocolate bar.

It's getting a bit unnerving to see the anti's protesting over such
silly "advertising" issues.  What happened to all the
protesting over the Mattel, I believe it was Mattel, children's
"chemistry" sets?  I don't remember really any protesting then; but
then again it was around the Christmas season.  We had the meltdown
orange jello kit and loved it.  It's just jello and if it was a
distraction for the kids for even ten minutes, "I" enjoyed it the
more.  I've seen some pretty sleazy advertising out there for clothes
and other consumer products, but an Armageddon movie merchandising
chocolate bar???  Sometimes I wonder where our sense (common sense
and humor) has gone.

If you like chocolate, especially the crunch bars, give it a try.  It
is quite "entertaining".  And by the way, we only lacking the
collector card with the space vehicles landing on the asteroid.

Have fun!

Bernadette Baca
TDH - Bureau of Radiation Control
Uranium Licensing Project
1100 West 49th
Austin, TX 78756 - 3189
(512) 834 - 6688  ext: 2206

-My supervisor has not read or approved this message,
much less agrees with my point of view.  Therefore, use at your own risk and humor.

mailto:Bernadette.Baca@tdh.state.tx.us

"Beneath this chaos is a really big mess." - Jim Davis