HP Books to Public Libraries

I finally got around to reading Eric Goldin's letter in the May issue of
the HPS Newsletter. In the letter, Eric discussed the lack of good HP
related books available in the public libraries. I think his suggestion to
donate HP books to the public libraries is an excellent idea.  Someone once
said, "It is better to light a single candle than to curse the darkness,"
or something like that  (I probably mangled that one)

I think I got some good HP books that I can part with in cardboard boxes in
my garage. I'm going to contact our local library to see if they will
accept my books. Let me see if I can light a candle.

Perhaps other RADSAFErs have books they can donate as well.

Tosh Ushino
ICN
tushino@icnpharm.com