Re: H3 Shipment

Instruments and Articles are the first two Columns. Material package limits is
for Limited Quantities. Note the name for Table 7: " Activity Limits for
Limited Quantities, Instruments and Articles. If Table 7 is not for Excepted
package-Limited Quantity of Material then where do you find the limits for
Limited Quantity?