NMR Consultant sought

An architectural firm I've consulted for in the past for x-ray shielding
jobs is looking for a similar consultant with regards to an NMR
installation.

I have no idea what if any siteing or construction/safety considerations
are necessary - but I told them I'd try to help them find someone.

This is located in the SF Bay Area.

Please respond by private email - or tey to find me at the Minn meeting.

Thank-you

Ted de Castro
tdc@ehssun.lbl.gov
University of California Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory
Bldg 75B Rm 112A
Berkeley, CA 94720
(510) 486-5256
(510) 486-5506 - FAX

The preceeding message was NOT reviewed by my employer and therefore
represents MY OPINION ONLY and does not in any way represent the policies
or opinions of the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL) or the
U.S. Department of Energy.