Dumb question of the month Mark II

Hi all,

After seeing the various gloom and doom over Barnwell, something tells me
that I better have an alternate waste site to send my LLRW to in the
(unlikely) event of a decommissioning in the near future.  It figures that
I'd no sooner finish getting the letter to the State together to revamp my
decon plan than disaster would strike.
I know that this was here about 3-4 weeks ago, but could someone send me
the list of LLRW sies in the US?  I thought I saved the info in my enormous
Radsafe archive, but alas, I did not.  Please reply privately so as not to
clutter the group and bring down the wrath of the list server goddess.  As
always, my deepest gratitude to all who respond.

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.