Subject: dosimeters
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu > at INTERNET
Date:    7/2/98 7:48 PM

Our site has a need for 500 pocket ion chambers.  Desired range of 0-200 or
0-500 mr.  Preferred manufacturer is Dosimeter Corp. (DCA).  Would like to
obtain through salvage or investment recovery program, but will accept on
temporary loan basis.  If you are interested in providing dosimeters, please
respond to me directly by 10 July, 1998.  Thank you.