Re: Potassium Iodide -Reply

Since 1981 I worked for Kiev Regional Department of Health and
performed environmental monitoring of the Chernobyl Nuc.Power Plant. I
was lucky enough having KI capsules in my Emergency Kit which I
administered to my family. I spent about seven months after explosion
near to the station as a liquidater. Regular check up doesn't show any
thyroid abnormality.  I left USSR in 1991.

Regards

Victor Goretsky