Music on a Nuclear Theme

The Clash had a song called "Atom Tan", on their Combat Rock album (album? I really am
getting old).  As I recall, it was about John Wayne getting lung cancer after filming on
location in Nevada and being exposed to fallout from above ground testing,
because we all know his lung cancer had absolutely nothing to do with his 4 pack a day
cigarette habit.

I see a marketing potential in all this!

Ronco's Rock and Rad of the 50's, 60's, 70', 80's and 90's!

All your favorites.  Be the Half-life of your next party!

Only 29.95 on 2 CD's, or $39.95 for 4 cassettes!

Get yours before they decay away!!