Cooperative Study for Nuc. Med Technologist

While at the Rocester Inst. of Technology I ran accross a N.M. Tech Student
there that is looking for a Coop Position.  RIT requires Coop Experience
to graduate.

I don't have an e-mail address for the student.  Can anyone out there
point me at a BBS or Web site that might be helpful to her?  Or for that
matter does anyone know of any coop positions?

Please send me a new message, so as not to burden the list with this.
vernig.peter@forum.va.gov

Thanks
Peter G. Vernig, VA Medical Center, Denver