OFF TOPIC - nuclear music -Reply

M. Woo wrote:
Take it to private e-mail please.  I believe we've seen more
than enough
messages on this thread.

Melissa, I'm going to have to differ with you.  I think this
thread is absolutely on topic.  It shows the impact of
radiological issues on society.  It gives us insight into the
history of  the nuclear issues as well as of pop (and other)
music.  It provides us with possible ways of reaching the
public and understanding what shapes their values.

Of course I am biased in this as a music lover and a former
member of Saul Harris' "Mutants".

I hope someone will put together an article for HPSNews or
some other august journal based on the data uncovered by
this thread.  (I'd volunteer to do it but I think it should be done
by someone with familiarity with the modern forms of pop --
I'm a fogey lost in the golden age of Kern, Porter, Lehrer, et
al.)

Only the opinion of
Joyce Davis
Joyced@dnfsb.gov