Washington Contact

Good morning,

I'm revisiting our options for disposal of radioactive waste. I need a
contact in the great State of Washington who can tell me what they will and
will not accept. If any of you have that information, please contact me
directly. Thank you in advance.

P.S. For what it's worth, I think the nuclear music thread was on topic.
Part of being a professional is to gain as much information as possible in
your area of expertise, not just formulas and regulations, but how it blends
into society, culture and art. To understand that allows you to converse and
relate better with the average person on the street. Knowing of that "blend"
might also help you understand some of his/her attitudes towards nuclear
issues and make for more meaningful, productive discussions. (Is discussing
what a "professional" is off topic? It has nothing to do with nukes.) I know
I learned a great deal. The boss who would yank your internet privileges
just bec you are learning how nuclear topics are used in music needs to,
pardon the expression, unwad his panties.

My personal opinions only.
Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space