Computer / Web Based Rad Safety Training Info

Radsafers - et.al.

After Carolyn Owen's excellent presentation on computer based training (CBT) at
the HPS summer school, I told a number of people that I would post this
information:

An addition CBT and WBT (web based training) program that covers both chemical
and radiation safety issues in the research laboratory was prepared by:

San Diego Community College District Workplace Learning Resource Center
They are a non-profit economic development part of the California Community
College program
Contents: 15 lesson on Chemical and Radiation Safety:
Cost  $30 (to cover disk printing and mailing)

My contact for the program is Marian Thacher at 619-221-6956 or
mthacher@sdccd.cc.ca.us

I'm told that can perform customization of the program ranging from simple
changes to large changes like customized video.

They have a web site:

http://www.workplace-eti.com/

The Laboratory CBT can be found at http://www.workplace-eti.com/cbt/hs.html

The web based training, which is an exact copy of the CBT is on line at Napa
Valley community college: you may link to this site at:

http://nvc.cc.ca.us/xtrain/