Re: Limited Quantity SCO?

LSA and SCO is a separate category of radioactive shipments. This section
allows some relief for packaging.  LSA and SCO are not excepted
package-limited
quantity of material. Excepted package items must meet packaging section
173.410, while LSA and SCO shipments can be shipped in strong tight packaging
for domestic shipments as long as the transport vehicle is placarded. Other
marking requirements and package limits 173.427.
Section 173.422 only lists 173.421, 173.424, 173.426, and 173.428 as excepted
package sections. 173.427 is not included under the excepted package
requirements.

Alan R. Marchand
Las Vegas, NV
radarm@accessnv.com