Re: Expert Harold R. Denton

Harold Denton was with the NRC, and gained public prominence
during the TMI crisis. He was rare in that her maintained his cool,
and, actually used some logic, considering the pressure he was
under, by the public, the Governor of PA and the press. I am not
sure where Harold is these days. I am sure Charlie Willis does.
------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Office: (800) 548-5100 x2306
Fax:    (714) 668-3149

sandyfl@earthlink.net
sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/1205

ICN Dosimetry Website: http://www.dosimetry.com

              - G. K. Chesterton -

The opinions expressed are solely, absolutely, positively, definitely those of the author, and NOT my employer