Re: SI prefixes THANK YOU!!!

Les and everyone else,

I see it's much worse than I thought, thanks for the units clarification
everyone and Franz, I love your reply.  Just remember: 1.7998848
Tera-furlongs per fortnight, it's not just a good idea, it's the law!
(Yes, 10^12)

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.