Re: Mayak etc. (Swedish version)

Dear Franz (and others interested in reading Swedish),

>>The radioactivity situation in former Soviet Union is a long and
>>complex story - unfortunately my 16 page summary is in Swedish

>Jag aer mycket interesserad i att fa rapporten - kan to skicka den >med
e-brev eller med fax?

Anyone who wants the Swedish version can have it - just drop me

a direct email. You have to wait however since I am in a Mac

environment for about 3 days. The report is an MS Word 6.0

document on a PC/Windows 97 computer at another workplace.

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com