EMF committee

Dear Radsafers,

I am, as you already know, interested in the recent EMF issue (statement
about plausible, possible, proven etc) and how "news"
go from one country to the next. If any of you can give me
additional information about the composition of that 29 member
committee I would be very interested.

The translated example I gave is not the first and only case
-believe me! ("HERE ARE THE JOBS THAT CAN GIVE YOU CANCER"
was another nice contribution 3 years ago - then giving a list
of at least 50 different jobs where you are exposed to EMF
(the list probably covered 1/3 of our work force, from nurses
to cab drivers).

Please send any response regarding the 29 member committee
directly to my email rather than the Radsafers group.

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
Depts. Medical Radiation Biology and Medical Radiation Physics,
Karolinska Institutet, Box 260,
S-171 76 Stockholm,
Sweden