Subject: Re: EPA report and court ruling
Author:  Steven.Rima@DOEGJPO.COM at hubsmtp
Date:    7/22/98 7:35 AM

     Maybe since we HPs can't seem to prove or disprove the LNT we could
     get a federal judge to do it for us. They seem to think they know more
     than scientists... While we're at it, maybe the judge can also
     "decide" whether EMF causes cancer. Heck, why do science at all when
     judges can make these decisions for us. :-)

     Steven D. Rima, CHP
     Manager, Health Physics and Industrial Hygiene
     MACTEC-ERS, LLC
     steven.rima@doegjpo.com