Subject: Micro-R Meter
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu > at internet-mail
Date:    7/22/98 11:56 AM

Good Afternoon,

I have been requested to purchase a Micro-R meter for evaluation.  I have
looked at various catalogs but would like some operational feedback.  We
do not have our needs set to date so I would like to get the most
versatile instrument available.  Any Ideas?
Thanks in advance.

John Salladay
jls_c105@ports.navy.mil
(207) 438-2708