Pulse Clean -Reply

At the risk of getting off topic these things are rampant in "new age"
stores and conventions.  I have seen "purple plates" which one can
wear as a pendant or carry in their pocket and is guarenteed to protect
the user from the fatigue that one gets from being around electrical
equipment.

Recenlty, my friend and I were privledged to be the guinea pigs in a
demonstration of how exposure to electrical appliances will cause
muscle failure.  The demonstration was done with a can opener.  The
sales person pulled my friends fingers apart with the can opener running
and with it off.  And then of course with his little charm my friend was
once again able to resist.  My friend was easily able to detect a
difference in the before and after tests but the woman walking by bought
one of their charms based on the demonstration.  Sadly, it is
everywhere.

Joelle Key
TN-DRH
jkey@mail.state.tn.us

>>> "Peter Fundarek" <p.fundarek@utoronto.ca> 07/22/98 12:35pm >>>
Just saw this in a computer newspaper and checked out the company's
web site:

http://www.pulseclean.com/

It is a small disk you put on electrical devices (cell phones,
computer monitors, etc) and it is supposed to generate negative ions
"the natural way".  These are supposed to help ease away the stresses
and strains caused by EMF and other emissions associated with these
electronic devices.  Only $35.95 Cdn (about $5 U.S. :-)).

Amazing.

Regards,
Peter J. Fundarek
Chief Radiation Protection Officer