Re: Nuclear Chicago

Jennifer:

It depends on which part of the former Nuclear Chicago company you are
looking for.   The medical part was sold to Abbott Labs, and I believe
remained in the Chicago area.   The industrial gauging/survey meter groups
went to Texas and became Texas Nuclear and then TN Technologies.   TN
Technologies' phone is 800-558-0097

Tony LaMastra
alamastra@enter.net