Subject: Leukemia in Mice
Author:  lavera.r@nypa.gov at hubsmtp
Date:    7/23/98 7:28 AM

In regards to the increased risk for leukemia in offspring
study, I find the concept interesting from a number of
perspectives, including how it would factor into evolutionary
biology, but I do have some questions that I hope someone
out there can answer

What was the exposure mechanism ?
  Internal eg Pu
  External gamma

What was the exposure level ?

What was the increase in risk ?

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Ron LaVera
LAVERA.R@NYPA.GOV