Re: Anti-nuclear group Snake River Alliance position

A follow-up note.  The train arrived here at the INEEL with little fan-fare
about 10 AM local time.  As I type, the third and final cargo container is
being removed from the train about 75 yards from my office.  As indicated
in the note, the Snake River Alliance has taken a more enlightened view of
this issue than most anti-nuclear groups.

By the way - Nestle's Nuclear Chocalate/Armageddon Bar has arrived in our
grocery stores.  (Maybe we are not as far "out in the sticks" as we
thought!!)  However, they are priced at $1 each!!!  Is that the going rate
elsewhere?  (Maybe the supplier thinks we are "out in the sticks"!!)