Re: Leukemia in Astronauts -Reply-Other unusual radiationexposure? -Reply

I am sorry to send this to all of RadSafe but I can't tell who actually made
the comment to ask them directly.

What is the relevance of the NRI treatment being given to an "oriental" or
"non-oriental" person?

** snip, snip**

Having heard from about 1,500 individuals treated with NRI, I'm aware of
another case where a [non- Oriental]  test pilot for Grummen Aircraft had
NRI treatments and later developed and  died of nasopharyngeal cancer.

 ** snip, snip**

Joelle Key
TN-DRH
jkey@mail.state.tn.us