RE: FRG or FGR

Joelle,

You're right...it should be FGR.  I can't say for sure, but people may
be confusing a "federal guidance report" with the "federal radiation
[protection] guidance" signed by the President when they refer to FRG
(frequently, I'm guilty of shortening the term to federal radiation
guidance and calling it FRG).  But when referring to the report, the
correct abbreviation is FGR.

Too many abbreviations...

Regards,
Philip