International Shipment

From: Joseph M. Greco
     jgreco@kodak.com

One of our researchers needs to send cold samples to a reactor in the
Netherlands for neutron activation.  We need to supply the transportation
container for the sample's return trip home to the US.  We've designed
package inserts to hold the sample, which will be placed inside a 35-gallon
steel drum.   We calculate that the shipment will be a (US) DOT Yellow II,
possibly a Yellow III.

We are considering performing ICAO (International Civil Air Organization)
package certification in-house. My question:  Does anyone know/have
experience with reputable vendors who can perform package certifications
which meet ICAO regulations?   Thx in advance.