Re: Respiratory protection and source security

Radsafers,

Skierkowski, Paul wrote:

<<Today I received Draft Reg Guide DG-8022 "Acceptable programs for
respiratory protection">>

Anyone know a web address (or alternate source) for this draft document?

Sandy Perle wrote:

<<There is a real physical stress placed on the individual
when wearing a respirator, especially in a closed, dark and hot
environment. Communication is affected, and, it has been shown
that work productivity can be reduced by as much as 40% ...>>

I would also be interested in reviewing any references regarding the
down-side to respirator use.  Anyone know of some good starting places
for this information?  Thanks in advanced...

-Scott Sorensen
ssorensen@doeal.gov