Re: article

Hello, radsafers!

RSA Publications is conducting a survey for an upcoming article in RSO
Magazine, regarding the future of radiation-safety training. In the hope of
receiving as many responses as possible, we have kept the survey as brief
as we could; please feel free to include any additional comments or opinions.

PLEASE respond directly to me at publish@gyral.com, and not to radsafe.
Thank you in advance!

				QUESTIONNAIRE

1. Currently, is training at your facility conducted by in-house staff, or
by a contracted vendor?

2. Are your training aids and materials created in-house, or by a vendor?

3. Do you use any video or computer-based training or training aids?  If
so, which ones?

4. What deficiencies do you see in current radiation-safety training?

5. What would you like to see in future (vendor offerings of)
radiation-safety training?

6. Do you have any additional comments or opinions regarding
radiation-safety training?

Sharyn Mathews
Vice President, Publications, & Managing Editor
RSO Magazine & Radiation Protection Management
19 Pendleton Drive, PO Box 19
Hebron, CT 06248

VOICE: 860/228-0824
FAX: 860/228-4402