I was looking in JAMA at the info on Cancer Mortality Following Treatment
for Adult Hyperthyroidism, and found an advert for this symposium.  It is
run by STAR (Stand for Truth About Radiation) and you can read all about
it at www.noradiation.org

According to the write-up, Otto Rabbe will be there.

I'm really looking forward to the comments on this!

Regards,

Chris Davey

        RSO  Cross Cancer Institute  11560 University Avenue
        Edmonton   Alberta   Canada  T6G 1Z2
        (403)432-8616   fax 432-8615    email cdavey@med.phys.ualberta.ca
        pager number 005, just call (403) 432-8771 and ask for that pager