Re: Model 17

Paul-

No insults, anger intended, I thought I was just being factual and
sharing MY
experience which may very well be different from someone elses.  We have
a large
inventory of other air vented ion chamber which do not have long warm up
time
or as severe a moisture problem as the Model 17.  Just passing along my
experience,
as were you, which should give readers a nice balanced opinion.  I did
not mean to
put down Ludlum or Atlantic Nuclear, again was just being short and
factual with
regards to one particlular instrument.  We have many Ludlum instruments
and love
most of them.  Atlantic Nuclear has been a good company to deal with
except on this one issue (for which to their credit I have received an
apology for not following up on this customer service issue).
Again, no anger or insults intended, just statement of my experience.

D. Steva

--
Debby Steva
804-982-4911