Re: FW: News Media and How to Deceive -Reply

Bjorn,

It has been too long for me to remember what we measured but our results seem
to have been consistent with  what has become the standard reference on this
topic; see Penna Franca, et al., in Health Physics, 14, pp 95-99, 1968.
Also see Penna Franca, et al., in Health Physics, 19, pp 657-662, 1970.

The radium content ranged from 10  to 260 Bq/kg and was about equally divided
between Ra-226 and Ra-228.

Charlie Willis
caw@nrc.gov