RE: NIR Training Seminars

Rockwell Laser is giving an 2-3 day Introduction to NIR which includes all
aspects of the subject (static fields, ELF, RF/MW, optical sources, and lasers).
Jim Rockwell can be reached at 1-800-94-LASER.

NARDA Microwave has a 3 day class in November, contact Bob Johnson at (516)
231-1700 x-230. This class is specifically for RF and microwaves, but includes
hands on work.

I used to give a 5 day class on NIR sponsored by Battelle, but lately there has
been little interest.  I am interested in giving it again in Seattle, if there
is enough interest.  It would be similar to both of the above classes (which I
also teach in) and include practical laboratory exercises.

jal