Reg Guides on line

Hi All,

Being behind a bit, I am not sure if anyone has put this out (so I will).
The NRC has started putting some Reg Guides on-line:

   http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/RG/online.html

and a list of Reg Guides are at:

   http://www.nrc.gov/NRC/RG/index.html

and Draft NUREGS and Draft Regulatory Guides for public comment:

    http://ruleforum.llnl.gov/cgi-bin/rulemake?source=rg

I still think it would be better to put them all out in pdf format, but
the NRC has seen fit to use HTML. (who listens to me?)

Also, for those who care, there are still  (in pdf format no less):

Regulatory Guides on Occupational Radiation Exposure

   http://www.saic.com:80/home/nrc_rad/reg_gds.htm

and guide 8.7 ---  http://www.saic.com:80/home/nrc_rad/rg_info.htm

Best to all,

Bruce A. Busby    -     Radiation Health Physicist
W- bab1303@doh.wa.gov      H-babusby@aol.com
Rad Prot. Div. - Dept. of Health - Washington State
7171 Cleanwater Lane, Bldg. 5   Olympia, WA  98504

Alcohol and Calculus don't mix. Do not Drink and Derive!