Re: Dermatologist with UV experience

The application of fake enamal jackets on teeth is done with an acrylate
that bonds to the tooth using UV light. Cosmetic in nature, it gives you
that Donnie Osmond whiter-than-white smile which never seems to occur in
the real world.

Ray

>     What type(s) of dental treatment(s) are performed with UV?

				Ray Russ
		   SLAC Operational Health Physics Group

	"If we are ashamed of shoddy houses and shabby furniture,let us
	 be even more ashamed of shoddy ideas and shabby beliefs."
							- A. Einstein