Re: Tritium source needed

What type of tritiated material are you trying to simulate on your filter
paper?  There are very few solid or liquid materials that elemental tritium
will not diffuse out of into your liquid cocktail.  There was a class of
tritiated polymers developed at PNL who's chemically bound T molecules were
supposed to be resistant to release of their tritium.  How long do you need
to retain the activity on the filter paper?

Andrew Tompkins
Woodstock, GA

jatalbq@mindspring.com