Re: Shielding for electromagnetic fields

Hello Mike,

We may use the mats to lower some fields in an office floor area that is
above three electrical transformers.  Although the field is fairly low
(150-200 mGauss) and there aren't any safety concerns, it is an area where
an administrative assistant sits for 40 hrs a week. We are not required to
do anything but we do want to explore all options.

Art