Re: H3 liquid waste question

Oops! Found it 5 minutes later.  The company WAS Vulcan Peroxidation
Systems, Inc. now owned by another company.  The web address I found is:

http://207.86.51.66/site/complete/democomp/calgon.htm

Contact info is on the site for those interested.

Scott Kniffin

mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.