Re: Irradiation of Med Fruit Fly

1.	I would worry about the mutations because of the possibility of breeding
a mutated offspring instead of total sterilisation. Are you saying that
this is not a point of concern because no mutations capable of breeding
would be produced or that the most mutant offspring would die before living
long enough to reproduce.

2. & 3 	Can you comment on the last three questions which relate to methods
which allow the use of lower doses to produce the same sterilisation yield
allowing a shorter exposure time and an increased through-put rates.

Thanks for your Help

Best Regards
M.Malaxos
Radiation Safety Services