Proposed Part 35

How long will it take for the nuclear power lobby to realize that all they
need to do to get the NRC off their back is start name calling and insulting
the staff.  Seems to have worked quit well for the medical group.  Face it
how many deaths can be attributed to nuclear power in the US?  Far
fewer than to those attributed to "medical uses of radioisotopes."

Oh excuse me for the error since we no longer call it a
"misadministration" I am sure death is to harsh a word.  I should have
said "medical events."

Roger Fenner
State of Tennessee
Division of Radiological Health