Health Physics Journal Oct TOC

Hi All, I got told this didn't make it... so I will attempt it once
again!

Here is the Health Physics Journal Table of Contents for October 1998.

Bruce Busby
For more information on the Health Physics Journal, including TOCs, visit
 their web site at:     http://www.wwilkins.com/health_physics/index.html

-------------------------------

HEALTH PHYSICS
Schedule of Contents
Volume 75 No. 4,October 1998

On the cover: 3-D depiction of response in HeLa cells a few hours after
exposure to to an average of four 1 GeV/nucleon Fe ions, similar to those
encountered in deep space.The DNA repair enzyme, Ku-86, up-regulates and
relocates to the sites of damage; protein staining intensity is plotted
on the z axis, and each island of peaks is a single cell.See article by
Eric J. Hall on page 357 for more information.(Graph by N. F. Meyying,
Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, for the NASA Life Sciences
Division.)

Runner-up photo:The Royal Naval College

NEWS ON THE NET

Using the Internet--An Example