X-ray Machine Survey

I am trying to get consensus information on the subject of radiation
surveys for diffraction X-ray machines, electron microscopes,
and other machine sources of radiation.

If you respond to this survey, I would be most appreciative.
Questions:

How often do you survey X-ray diffraction machines at your
institution?

How often do you survey electron microscopes?

What other machines do you survey and how often?

Yearly?    More of less frequently?  If more or less, how often?

Under what other conditions do you survey the machines?

Post maintenance?  New experimental set up? What other conditions?

Please respond to me at

milwicz@princeton.edu

This is another one of my posts to gather information on how other
institutions are doing things

Thank you,
Robert R. Milwicz
milwicz@princeton.edu