Re: Medical resources required after radiation accident

John Moulder wrote:

> Any suggestions on people who could review a journal article on the above
> topic??
>
> john moulder (jmoulder@mcw.edu)
>
> John Moulder (jmoulder@its.mcw.edu)
> Professor of Radiation Oncology & Pharmacology/Toxicology
> voice: 414-456-4672       fax: 414-456-6553
> mail: Radiation Oncology
>       Medical College of Wisconsin
>       8701 Watertwon Plank Road
>       Milwaukee, Wisc.  53226   U.S.A.

REACTS in Oak Ridge, Tn would be my choice.  A group of medical and
radiation professionals trained to respond to just such a topic.

Not sure of the address or web address, but they are in the
Oak Ridge phonebook.  Probably an internet search would yield good
results.

Robert Jolley
Brokerage Services
US Ecology, Inc.