Whew!!!

Good morning all!!!

Well, I found the radiography source. The case of the mystery gamma camera
has been mostly solved. It's been in some dank, dark, cob webbed corner of
this 600 acres probably since the '70s. Just so happens they found it on my
watch. Someone had snapped the source capsule off the feed wire and stuck it
back into the shielding backwards. There was no activity in the source
since, I surveyed it, and it's almost 30 years old. I'm still working on
finding where it came from. The important thing is that no one was
(over)exposed. This time. What ELSE is out there that's going to haunt
me????  :^)

I want to thank EVERYONE who helped me solve this problem. Peter V., Tony
L., Steve D. Kate R., et. al., and a special tip of the Tyvek to Melissa W.
for providing this resource.

I tell ya, yesterday was a bad day to wear white Levis!

Be safe,

Donald P. Mercado
Radiation Safety Officer
Lockheed Martin Missiles & Space