Re: Article from Union Tribune

I disagree that the article is balanced.  Despite the fact that the
radiation concentrations are not a problem, the writer keeps using the
imagery of the huge quantities of water and large numbers of people who
are drinking it to make a 'scare story'.  When someone suggests the
expenditure of millions of dollars, even though the emissions are within
regulatory limits, I'd say that is a complete waste of money.

Because the article is more carefully written than some, it comes across
as more credible, and so will convince more people that there is a
problem.

Regards,

Chris Davey

        RSO  Cross Cancer Institute  11560 University Avenue
        Edmonton   Alberta   Canada  T6G 1Z2
        (403)432-8616   fax 432-8615    email cdavey@med.phys.ualberta.ca
        pager number 005, just call (403) 432-8771 and ask for that pager