Re: MARLAP?

<wondering if anyone knew what the status of the MARLAP manual (the analytical
methods "companion" to MARSSIM) is.  >>

Spoke to EPA on Friday.  I was told that MARLAP is scheduled for internal
federal review in Apr/May 1999.  I was also told there is a member of the
Conference of Radiation Control Program Directors (www.crcpd.org) on the
MARLAP working group, and state agencies might be able to work through their
respective state rep on CRCPD to get a look at int-fed version then.

Glenn
GACMail98@aol.com